Have you always dreamed of a long-term car rental during your summer vacation?
At RentoGo, we can make your dreams come true!
Summer is definitely the most popular and the busiest time for car rental. You can still easily rent a car from us for a month or for as long as you like IF you book the car well in advance. If you wait till summer, we have significantly fewer cars available due to higher demand. Especially during the coronavirus pandemic, we have fewer cars available during the holiday season.
At RentoGo, there is no upper limit on duration with long-term rentals. However, if you book online, you can rent a car for up to 30 days. If you need a longer rental period, give us a call at 09 350 855 33!
Below we’ll tell you about the benefits of long-term car rental for summer.
5 Benefits of Renting a Car in Summer
1. Long-term car rental is relatively more affordable than renting a car for just a few days. If you’re interested in a long-term rental, you can get an offer by contacting our customer service.
2. A rental period of several weeks or months lets you relax by bringing you more freedom and opportunities since there is no tight schedule and you don’t have to worry about returning the car soon.
3. Long-term car rental allows you to accomplish many things at once
Nowadays it’s common for many people to spend their summer holidays in two parts: first you have a couple of weeks off work, then you go back to work for a few weeks, and then spend what’s left of your vacation. If you happened to need a car for both work and during your vacation, and wanted to run some errands as well such as going furniture shopping in between work and holidays, a long-term car rental could easily make all that possible.
4. Even a city person who doesn’t have a car can go visit family and friends at their summer cabins
Have you been invited to stay at a friend’s summer cabin? During summer, it’s common to get many such invites in Finland. If you wanted to visit several friends and family members all over Finland during your summer break, usually a car is a must, which makes long-term car rental an ideal option. If you’re worried about the roads in remote locations in Finland, you can choose a rental car that certainly suits your needs, such as an SUV that’s ready to tackle even the most challenging cabin roads!
5. No matter how long the rental period is, you don’t have to worry about insurance, maintenance, changing the tires, roadside assistance, etc., as they’re all included in the price – you pay only for the rental and fuel.
Book a rental car easily online or by calling us at 09 350 855 33!